SBB Cargo Re6/6 locomotive colors

gordonwis

Agree with all responses so far. Re6/6 still be outshopped in full Cargo livery - including quite a few new to the livery

reissr@...

No, it is still there, but in "dark grey".

This loco (as many Re 6/6 and Re 4/4 II) needs an intensive cleaning

csipromo

On Wed, Jul 1, 2020 at 11:35 PM, John Lovda wrote:

https://www.flickr.com/photos/112648581@N02/50064782006/
It looks more to me like it got very dirty.
Bahnbilder.de has a number of photos of Re 6/6 (620) which have recently received revisions/repaints, complete with the Cargo markings:
https://www.bahnbilder.de/name/galerie/kategorie/schweiz~e-loks~re-66-sbb-re-620.html

The only exception AFAIK is the X-Rail locomotive, which received a modified livery compared to it's original.

I saw this photo on FLICKR today. Is the big word "Cargo" being removed from all Re6/6's?

https://www.flickr.com/photos/112648581@N02/50064782006/

John