Dispozug Lausannne

David Prior

On 21 Jul 2020, at 15:59, Gbgen <gbgen@hotmail.com> wrote:

Some Re4/4 that were formerly working off Lausanne have been seen on Zurich diagrams recently, including 11157, 11191 and 11196.
Agree.

11157, 11158, 11159, 11191, 11198 all noted working out of Basel (except 11191 which was in Zürich) in recent months.

Bring on 11172 and 11194 !

Guerbetaler

Am 21.07.2020 um 15:47 schrieb Gbgen:
Some Re4/4 that were formerly working off Lausanne have been seen on
Zurich diagrams recently, including 11157, 11191 and 11196. Even
greater surplus now, surely withdrawals must be imminent?
All those with numbers < 11156 haven't got the latest updates and are due to withdrawal.

Not sure of the future of the Lions as more than a few are 7+ years
out of works and looking decidedly shabby. 420.207 has been out of
traffic for well over a year now, not looking good.
No replacement has been ordered until now.

Markus

Gbgen

Some Re4/4 that were formerly working off Lausanne have been seen on Zurich diagrams recently, including 11157, 11191 and 11196. Even greater surplus now, surely withdrawals must be imminent?
Not sure of the future of the Lions as more than a few are 7+ years out of works and looking decidedly shabby. 420.207 has been out of traffic for well over a year now, not looking good.

Guerbetaler

Am 16.07.2020 um 03:40 schrieb csipromo via groups.io:
I am guessing that
No need to guess. This had been announced long before by SBB.
;-)

I am guessing that all of this is because the RABe Twindexx is now going into regular service.
What happens if they start experiencing more problems with the new trainsets?

I overlooked Brig but I believe it is the intention to replace them soon too.

Guerbetaler

Am 14.07.2020 um 11:42 schrieb Martin Baumann:
This means the only EWI/EWII sets remaining in traffic are the short
sets in Basel used at peak hours.
and Brig?

Martin Baumann

The EWI/II and Re 4/4 II set has been replaced by an 8 piece Re 460 push-pull set.

This means the only EWI/EWII sets remaining in traffic are the short sets in Basel used at peak hours.