Re 4/4 II and III

Martin Baumann

420 207 is now back in service after R1 Bellinzona 09.10.2020

gordonwis

On Thursday, 23 July 2020, 12:15:36 BST, Gbgen <gbgen@hotmail.com> wrote:
Thanks for the info on 420.207, that wasn't previously reported here. I just checked. Is it known where she currently is? Your wording implies, without specifically stating, that repairs have not been started nor authorised.
It is in Bellinzona works for assessment

Gbgen

Thanks for the info on 420.207, that wasn't previously reported here. I just checked. Is it known where she currently is? Your wording implies, without specifically stating, that repairs have not been started nor authorised.

Martin Baumann

420 207 was stopped after a collision with a 450 set at Z├╝rich Herdern 11.07.2019 . its authority to run expired 24.01.2020 as on that date it had gone the maximum six years without a revision or TK

Meanwhile 11356 (420 356) , out of service since the start of June, has returned to service