RhB : krok caped

David Prior

On 26 Sep 2020, at 12:27, Martin Baumann <martin98baumann@outlook.com> wrote:
On Sat, Sep 26, 2020 at 10:29 AM, David Prior wrote:
blag a dog
English translation please :-(
Ah ... sorry !
Dogs are not allowed on GEx because food is served to all seats, and I have ours with me. To blag would be to persuade the staff to let me on against the rules ... unlikely, but in extremes you have to try

David Prior

.... on safety / heating grounds, as it’s snowing quite steadily in Davos area today.

414 and set replaced by 618 and normal set today.

Martin Baumann

On Sat, Sep 26, 2020 at 10:29 AM, David Prior wrote:

blag a dog
English translation please :-(

David Prior

414 and set replaced by 618 and normal set today.
Wish I’d stayed in Chur instead and tried to blag a dog on the GEx with 605.....