Club San Gottardo

Guerbetaler

Am 23.12.2020 um 16:30 schrieb Martin Baumann:
Correction: 20-35 367 is not ex SBB but ex Martigny Orsieres B 42. It
is an EW I
... and one of only three non-modernized EW I in Switzerland, built
1963. The other two are owned by DSF and are

20-35 366 ex TPF ex MO B 41 (1962)
20-35 362 ex TPF B 362 (1963)

Markus, G├╝rbetal

csipromo

Last time I went through Mendrisio, I was saddened to see the apparent state of some of the rolling stock that was then sitting to the side of the Gotthard line. The ex-SOB/RM BDe 4/4 among others.

Will the new location in Biasca be sheltered or will it be the same trackage that was previously used by SBB to store locomotives and rolling stock?

Correction: 20-35 367 is not ex SBB but ex Martigny Orsieres B 42. It is an EW I

Martin Baumann

CSG have cleared their Mendrisio site. On Saturday last (19.12) 11281 and 11339 top and tailed the following consist to Biasca:

11281
BDe 4/4 576 060-8 ex SOB/EBT
Em 3/3 6 ex SZU
B 50 85 20-35 367-5 ex SBB EWI