MGB : info on loco-hauled #mgb

Guerbetaler

Am 14.03.2021 um 13:48 schrieb David Prior via groups.io:
Are those formal diagrams online somewhere ?
No, MGB doesn't wish that they are published.

David Prior

Thank you for the fast (and as ever, thorough) reply Markus.

Are those formal diagrams online somewhere ? Maybe I missed them on the MGB website...

Guerbetaler

Am 14.03.2021 um 12:17 schrieb David Prior via groups.io:
Does anyone have information on which MGB services are loco-hauled please ? I see the GEx are currently suspended because of covid; not sure what the timetabled train formations are though.
MGB has diagrams and it happens that they help to better understand what you see. But don't expect to see what's in the diagrams... The current diagrams are valid until 07.05.2021

Current situation is that two locomotives are in Bellinzona, one HGe" and about three Deh are awaiting new tyres.

Most trains on the Oberalp are hauled (not push-pull). It seems that HGe" are working there, but replacement by Deh is possible.

Visp - Zermatt hat one locomotive for freight and one as push-pull consist. This consist was seen doing 207-222-221-234-233-246-245-258-257-270 Mo-Fr and standing in Glisergrund Sa/Su.  This consist may be replaced by another consist or an another consist may be replaced by this consist, depending on availability.

Trains 550 and 569 are used to exchange the locomotives between Brig and Andermatt.

Markus, Gürbetal

David Prior

Does anyone have information on which MGB services are loco-hauled please ? I see the GEx are currently suspended because of covid; not sure what the timetabled train formations are though.

Ahead of a planned visit in a few weeks’ time any diagrams or general tips much appreciated.

David