RhB 6/6ii passenger diagrams Apr 21

David Prior

File uploaded to RhB folder with the April update.

Essentially the 3 remaining operable loks - 702, 703, 707 - were appearing on freight turns only in the month, and have not been diagrammed for 4109 (early Chur-Samedan), 4709/4718 (Ilanz)or 4367 (evening Klosters) since 703 did the Ilanz runs on 1st April, when it was due to also cover 1358. The only other diagrammed work was a Landquart-St Moritz return, also by 703, on Fri 9th April, and the Landquart-Ilanz Rheinschlucht Erlebnis series (24/25th April and 1st/2nd May).

Given the absence of regular passenger work I will think about how to change the format - clearly little point now in following what were previously the Ge6/6ii duties.

Robin Jorimann

Is it definite that Ge 6/6ii 704 will be preserved? If so it might appear on the Davos - Filisur Erlebnis one day I hope.

David Prior

Apologies for the bizarre symbols appeared. It’s corrected below, and the corrupted link replaced. Hope it’s fixed this time.

https://swissrail.groups.io/g/main/files/RhB/RhB%20Ge%206_6ii%20Apr%202021.pdf

[moderators note: The link wall always appear like this because URLs mustn't contain spaces. Any space is replaced with %20. You can avoid this by naming files without spaces! - Markus]

glenn allen

: SwissRail Group
Subject: Re: [SwissRail] RhB 6/6ii passenger diagrams Apr 21

  • Although not a Ge6/6II diagram you don’t mention the booked workings for train 4109  on a Saturday.

Glenn

tudor erich

On Tuesday, May 4, 2021, 09:42:59 AM GMT+1, glenn allen via groups.io <glenn_rhb=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:
- Although not a Ge6/6II diagram you don’t mention the booked workings for train 4109  on a Saturday.

3512 last Saturday.
Bernard

gordonwis

On Monday, 3 May 2021, 21:41:20 BST, Robin Jorimann <rjorimann@hotmail.com> wrote:
Is it definite that Ge 6/6ii 704 will be preserved? If so it might appear on the Davos - Filisur Erlebnis one day I hope.

What's the betting that this Erlebnis zug being hauled by 702 - instead of the booked Croc, was considered by many as 'boring' in 2017...