Administrative

Giger-Baumann <giger.baumann@...>

Those who think, their messages would take very long to appear on SwissRail shuold check, whether they have sent me an answer to my little questions I ask in the welcome mail. New members have the setting "moderated" which means that I have to approve every message before it appears. I put this setting to standard, as soon, as a member sends me his answer to the welcom mail.

In the next days I will again ask all members of unkown location to answer me the questions. It is just to have an idea of the interests and background of the members. I do not pass such informations to anybody else.

Thanks
Markus Giger