Ari's last

Giger-Baumann <giger.baumann@...>

Ari won't read it, but this is the text I copied from the site he mentioned:

Our coaches run mainly towards neighbouring France as well as more distant
destinations. With Eurolines we also make connection with most of Europe.
Our regular line services include transport to the French Ski resorts. With
our guided tours you will discover points of high touristic interest in
Switzerland and neighbouring France, in particular Chamonix.

So, the only thing within Switzerland are "guided tours", no public
transport.

Antoher question: Do you also think, discussion is "too fanatic", goes too
much into details? Please post off-list, directly to me. Thanks.

Markus Giger