BLS former 420s

David Prior

I don’t recall seeing posted here before but apologies if duplicate.

420 503 (in weather-beaten Travys red) noted in station area at Morges at the weekend.

Potential spares donor for MBC’s 420 506 ?

Thomas

Re 420 503 (ex Travys) belongs to Rhomberg Sersa Rail and is currently replacing MBC's Re 420 506.

Rgds, Thomas.

Guerbetaler

Am 02.06.2021 um 15:45 schrieb Thomas:
Re 420 503 (ex Travys) belongs to Rhomberg Sersa Rail and is
currently replacing MBC's Re 420 506.
... which suffered collision damage and is in repair.

Markus, Gürbetal

David Prior

On 2 Jun 2021, at 15:45, Thomas <tks71@hotmail.com> wrote:
Re 420 503 (ex Travys) belongs to Rhomberg Sersa Rail and is currently replacing MBC's Re 420 506.
Thanks a lot for confirming it’s only a short-term hire, Thomas.

Do I correctly assume 506 is away under inspection/repair, then ?