Date: Sun, 24 Dec 2000 01:00:27 +0100
From: "Giger-Baumann" <giger.baumann@smile.ch>
Subject: personal

I wish all of you a merry christmas and a happy new year.

Markus Giger

[This message contained attachments]

Giger-Baumann <giger.baumann@...>

-----Urspr�ngliche Nachricht-----
Von: "cm" <colinma@teleport.com>
| Dear Markus,
|
| Thank you and I wish you the very best of holidays also.
|
| I feel a little guilty, because I enjoy reading the posts, and I am sure it
| takes a lot of work to compile, but I never have anything to contribute.

Why feel guilty? I enjoy informations about other countries in other eGroups
and newsgroups without contributing (perhaps sometimes asking something). So I
post where I CAN contribute. And that's about Switzerland. As long as there
are around 70 interested readers, and the number will keep growing, the
experiment, started nearly one year ago, is to continue. So, enjoy it!

Best wishes to all.
Markus Giger