Gotthard mountain route

John Lovda

I am sorry if this is well known information or I read something incorrectly. I haven't been here for quite awhile. I just read a caption for a photo that said the Gotthard route will be closed in November for four years. Is this true? Will local trains end in Erstfeld and a bus ride needed to reach Goschenen? What about the MGB Goschenen to Andermatt train? Will the same thing be true for Airolo on the south side?

Thanks

Guerbetaler

Am 24.06.2021 um 15:58 schrieb John Lovda via groups.io:
I just read a caption for a photo that said the Gotthard route will
be closed in November for four years.
You couldn't point me to this caption? No idea what the person that
wrote the caption might have mixed up. I'm not aware of ANY rail line in
Switzerland that would close down for such a long time.

Markus Gürbetal

john_dmj

On 24/06/2021 19:26, Guerbetaler wrote:
You couldn't point me to this caption? No idea what the person that
wrote the caption might have mixed up. I'm not aware of ANY rail line in
Switzerland that would close down for such a long time.

Markus Gürbetal
Blausee-Mitholz?

Best Regards

John

John Lovda

I sincerely apologize. The photo in question was taken in 2016 when the GBT was about to open and was describing some changes out in the future. Sorry.