Greetings

Brian Clough <bclough@...>

Hello everyone, I'm new to this group, but I've become a big fan of
Swiss railroading since seeing the "Swiss Rail Journeys" series on
PBS. I'm especially interested in standard guage main lines, such as
the SBB "Gotthard" and BLS lines.

I plan to visit Switzerland sometime in the next few years, but 'til
then I'm gathering as much information as I can online.

Markus Giger answered a few questions for me on the Rail Photo
newsgroup, and I found out about this group through his messages.

I've done some "Train Gifs" of SBB equipment, and I plan to do more
soon. If you want to take a look, check out my web site at;

http://bots.rrdepot.com

(If you don't know what Trian Gifs are, you should get the idea
pretty quickly :)