MGB 105

stewartjwells

Apologies if I've missed a post, but is this loco will in Bellinzona works?

TIA

Rh

Guerbetaler

Am 04.08.2021 um 00:48 schrieb stewartjwells via groups.io:
Apologies if I've missed a post, but is this loco still in Bellinzona
works?
106 is back from Bellinzona as the first and until now only locomotive. It is undergoing tests and is not yet in commercial use.

105 is booked for two tasks: repair of collision damage plus replacement of the electrical gear (as it is planned for 9 HGe 4/4").

Markus

tudor erich

On Wednesday, August 4, 2021, 07:29:40 AM GMT+1, stewartjwells wrote:
Apologies if I've missed a post, but is this loco will in Bellinzona works?
I believe so.