Topics

#MGB HGe 4/4 II, was: RhB 653 ex-MOB 8003 #mgb

Guerbetaler

Am 05.11.2020 um 21:13 schrieb Markus:
Furthermore I can also confirm, that MGB 106 is still in the state of
being converted and that it will remain in this state still for some time.
Finally I can also confirm, that MGB 105 entered Bellinzuona workshop as
well, where it will be repaired and then converted as well. It can be
expected, that it will stay in the state of being converted for quite
some time. So, pleas be patient.
It seems that not everybody is familiar with this project...

MGB contracted SBB workshop Bellinzona to convert 9 of its HGe 4/4 II from thyristor control with dc motors to GTO thyristor control with ac three-phase motors. At the same time the mechanical part is renovated.

Markus