Posting

Guerbetaler

It's time to remember the members of this group of some useful rules which help other members to easily read the messages and the moderators to quickly approve them.
  • For new subjects, please don't "answer" in an existing thread. Your message would then be put in the existing thread instead of opening a new one.
  • When answering, please delete the old message. Only leave a few words, which are needed to show to which part/question of the message you are answering.
  • Please put your answer below the citation.
  • In text-only mode mark the citation with ">". Good e-mail programs will do this job for you.
  • If you add photos, please size them to less than 0.5 MB. Otherwise we might reject your message, as we don't want to over-fill the mailboxes of all members.
  • You can place your photos in the photo section of the group https://swissrail.groups.io/g/main/photos and post a link.
  • There is also a file section to place Excel, Word and other documents.

If you have any questions or remarks, you reach the moderators of the group at mailto:SwissRail+owner@groups.io

The group is moderated by Markus and Stefan.

Thank you

Markus, list-owner