Question about a Photo

csipromo

Today, this photo was posted on rail pictures.net. https://www.railpictures.net/photo/732768/
It shows a RM (EBT SMB VHB) consist trailing behind what I presume was the original SUVA coach (RIC).

Is that the same coach that today belongs to Club Bm 22-70?
https://www.schnellzugwagen.ch/assets/images/image008.jpg

While we are discussing SUVA, what is the current disposition of the former UIC-Z2 Bpm converted into the second SUVA coach?
http://www.railfaneurope.net/pix/ch/SBB_CFF_FFS/car/wheelchair/sbb19990121A.jpg

Am 15.04.2020 um 21:51 schrieb Guerbetaler:

Am 15.04.2020 um 04:19 schrieb csipromo via groups.io:
Today, this photo was posted on rail pictures.net.
https://www.railpictures.net/photo/732768/ It shows a RM (EBT SMB
VHB) consist trailing behind what I presume was the original SUVA
coach (RIC).
Is that the same coach that today belongs to Club Bm 22-70? https://www.schnellzugwagen.ch/assets/images/image008.jpg
yes, new number 56 85 89-70 401-0 CH-CBm

While we are discussing SUVA, what is the current disposition of the
former UIC-Z2 Bpm converted into the second SUVA coach? http://www.railfaneurope.net/pix/ch/SBB_CFF_FFS/car/wheelchair/sbb19990121A.jpg
Kaiseraugst March 2019

Am 15.04.2020 um 04:19 schrieb csipromo via groups.io:
Today, this photo was posted on rail pictures.net.
https://www.railpictures.net/photo/732768/ It shows a RM (EBT SMB
VHB) consist trailing behind what I presume was the original SUVA
coach (RIC).
Is that the same coach that today belongs to Club Bm 22-70? https://www.schnellzugwagen.ch/assets/images/image008.jpg
yes, new number 56 85 89-70 401-0 CH-CBm

While we are discussing SUVA, what is the current disposition of the
former UIC-Z2 Bpm converted into the second SUVA coach? http://www.railfaneurope.net/pix/ch/SBB_CFF_FFS/car/wheelchair/sbb19990121A.jpg
Kaiseraugst March 2019

Markus, Gürbetal