Topics

RhB 605 still on the Glacier Express

Gbgen

25/09, Ge 4/4 i 605 is still working the Glacier Express, seen on the webcam at Filisur on 905, 10:20 ex St Moritz. The lok on the krok turn was obscured but it looked to have the oblong shape of a Ge 4/4 i. 603 had been on it Saturday until Tuesday, no information since then.

Also noticed that a seat reservation on the Glacier Express is now CHF33, it was only CHF when I last did the train, which I think was 2 years ago now.

glenn allen

25/09, Ge 4/4 i 605 is still working the Glacier Express, seen on the webcam at Filisur on 905, 10:20 ex St Moritz. The lok on the krok turn was obscured but it looked to have the oblong shape of a Ge 4/4 i. 603 had been on it Saturday until Tuesday, no information since then.

Also noticed that a seat reservation on the Glacier Express is now CHF33, it was only CHF when I last did the train, which I think was 2 years ago now.

➢ And also a fair bit of snow today up in the mountains.