Topics

RhB 653 ex-MOB 8003

David Prior

I’ve not read anything about this for many months : can anyone confirm the status of this conversion ?
e.g. Is there any planned date for it to be in traffic, or does the deluge of Capricorns mean it’s no longer needed (this week 3121 appears on rosters for the first time) ?

Guerbetaler

Am 05.11.2020 um 20:33 schrieb David Prior via groups.io:
I’ve not read anything about this for many months : can anyone
confirm the status of this conversion ?
I can confirm that it is in the state of being converted and will remain in this state for quite some time. You have to be very, very, very patient.

Furthermore I can also confirm, that MGB 106 is still in the state of being converted and that it will remain in this state still for some time.

Finally I can also confirm, that MGB 105 entered Bellinzuona workshop as well, where it will be repaired and then converted as well. It can be expected, that it will stay in the state of being converted for quite some time. So, pleas be patient.

:-)

Markus

glenn allen

Markus,

Your answer seems to indicate that there will be two locos converted, is that the case?

Glenn