Topics

RhB : krok caped

David Prior

414 and set replaced by 618 and normal set today.
Wish I’d stayed in Chur instead and tried to blag a dog on the GEx with 605.....

Martin Baumann

On Sat, Sep 26, 2020 at 10:29 AM, David Prior wrote:

blag a dog
English translation please :-(

David Prior

.... on safety / heating grounds, as it’s snowing quite steadily in Davos area today.

On 26 Sep 2020, at 12:27, Martin Baumann <martin98baumann@...> wrote:
On Sat, Sep 26, 2020 at 10:29 AM, David Prior wrote:
blag a dog
English translation please :-(
Ah ... sorry !
Dogs are not allowed on GEx because food is served to all seats, and I have ours with me. To blag would be to persuade the staff to let me on against the rules ... unlikely, but in extremes you have to try