RhB : list of Ge6/6ii passenger diagrams Oct 2020

David Prior

https://swissrail.groups.io/g/main/files/RhB/RhB%20Ge%206:6ii%20Oct%202020.pdf

File uploaded showing daily Ge 6/6ii passenger diagrams in folder RhB. No guarantees they actually worked. (Apologies if this is not the optimal folder or of no/limited interest - if this info is worthwhile I’m happy to be guided where it best belongs : Nov sheet under compilation).

Shows a clear pattern of which trains are a good bet (4109/1113), and which not (4367).

Guerbetaler

Am 02.11.2020 um 22:32 schrieb David Prior via groups.io:
in folder RhB. [...] (Apologies if this is not the optimal folder
Perfect place! If anybody has doubts as to where he might upload interesting stuff, don't hesitate to contact the moderators at
<mailto:SwissRail+owner@groups.io>

Markus

Mick Sasse

... and most assuredly of interest, I would say (well, subject to travel restrictions one day being lifted!).

Thanks for sharing
Mick