SBB Ta (was Re: unidentified locomotives)

Martin Baumann

I believe the following allocations to be correct but any updates welcome:

968 Yverdon
974 Zürich
975 Zürich
976 Bellinzona

251 002 Olten
251 004 Olten
251 005 Olten

SBB Historic have 966 and 251 003 Bahnpark Brugg has 978

All Ta were withdrawn from SBB Stock 31.12.1995 and are now carried as inventory of the works they are based at

Guerbetaler

Am 23.05.2019 um 22:56 schrieb Martin Baumann:
I believe the following allocations to be correct but any updates welcome:
968 Yverdon
974 Zürich
975 Zürich
976 Bellinzona
251 002 Olten
251 004 Olten
251 005 Olten
SBB Historic have 966 and 251 003 Bahnpark Brugg has 978
968, 975, 976 are of a type without cab
978 is an old accu loco of very different shape

allocations given are also the latest infos I have.

Markus, Gürbetal

Alan Kent <alankent46@...>

Hello
On the basis that 974 and 975 are clearly different, I think the identities of the 2 locos in the yard at the rear of Zurich works are still uncertain
Thank you for your help
Alan Kent

Alan Kent <alankent46@...>

On 23 May 2019, at 21:56, Martin Baumann <martin98baumann@outlook.com> wrote:
I believe the following allocations to be correct but any updates welcome:
968 Yverdon
974 Zürich
975 Zürich
976 Bellinzona

251 002 Olten
251 004 Olten
251 005 Olten
SBB Historic have 966 and 251 003 Bahnpark Brugg has 978
All Ta were withdrawn from SBB Stock 31.12.1995 and are now carried as inventory of the works they are based at
Hello
The information is exactly what I was looking for particularly about the Ta locos. I’m satisfied that the 2 locos at Zurich works are 974 and 975.
Many thanks for your help
Best wishes
Alan Kent

Martin Baumann

974 has been withdrawn and sent to Kaiseraugst for scrap