Topics

Singen Kiss

Gbgen

A posting to a German forum quotes an SBB Kiss as having arrived at Singen on IC488, returning on IC485 today, 04/07.
I do hope that is is a total one-off and not a sign of things to come.

Whilst here, may I ask if anyone has a list please of which trains on IC3 Basel Chur are booked for 502s? Needed for avoidance purposes.

csipromo

I guess that you could check reisezuege.ch to see which trains normally are RABe 502s. Personally, I like the KISS trains.

On Saturday, 4 July 2020, 19:49:53 BST, csipromo via groups.io <csipromo=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:
I guess that you could check reisezuege.ch to see which trains normally are RABe 502s. Personally, I like the KISS trains.
Reisezuge.ch is not generally totally up to date with a 'moving feast' like when new trains are gradually being introduced, so unlikely to be the 'horse's mouth'. 502s are still 'oficially' only on Basel - Zürich - Chur.

gordonwis

On Saturday, 4 July 2020, 17:37:07 BST, Gbgen <gbgen@hotmail.com> wrote:
A posting to a German forum quotes an SBB Kiss as having arrived at Singen on IC488, returning on IC485 today, 04/07.
I do hope that is is a total one-off and not a sign of things to come.
No doubt it is a sign of things to come, but for the time being if you avoid Zurich - Chur (and to some extent Basel - Zurich) you should be OK

Guerbetaler

Am 04.07.2020 um 22:05 schrieb gordonwis via groups.io:
502s are still 'oficially' only on Basel - Zürich - Chur.
No, they are now officially also on Geneève - St. Gallen.
I saw 502 003 and 014 in IC1 713, photo attached near Palézieux.

Markus, Gürbetal

Andy Micklethwaite

I saw 502 003 and 014 in IC1 713, photo attached near Palézieux.
My wife said that it look like liquorice allsorts (English confectionery)
Andy Mick.