Topics

Sissach 1992

Martin Baumann

Recommended (Then) Swiss Express 11141 hauling 2 wagons is a little strange (it is pre sectorisation) and a great variety of coaches to be seen.

csipromo

That member, 003Sokrates has some very nice videos, some of which date as far back as the mid-1980s.
https://www.youtube.com/user/003Sokrates/videos

I especially enjoyed his video from Zurich
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ds90Mi8slWo

A few more videos under 001Sokrates.

So many websites that had older photos and videos have disappeared from the web, so it is nice to still find some online.

George Raymond

  • Recommended (Then) Swiss Express 11141 hauling 2 wagons is a little strange (it is pre sectorisation) and a great variety of coaches to be seen.

Thanks!

By 1992 I had already been in Basel for two years and traversed Sissach regularly. From day to day and even year to year, changes have always seemed slight, but after 28 years, the scene at Sissach station is utterly different.

George

Virenfrei. www.avg.com