[Swiss Rail] Vintage Swiss rail video from 1989

Chuck Higdon

Hi Markus and Mike, thank you for all the great information to answer Alan's question. I have learned a lot and have copied the links for future reference. Along with your comments. Very happy to have read all that you have posted on this topic. This will allow me to also put together good consists of the equipment I have purchased without a clue as to when it was built and run. As some of my layout is Euro themed.

Thanks for the postings.

Take care,
Chuck Higdon
New You Tube just before disassmebly of my layout for a move.
https://youtu.be/dxeedqMj37A